How to Rent Your
Home from East Metro Brokers
Meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- at least one year of consecutive employment;
- at least one year of consecutive and verifiable rental history;
- the total verifiable household income needs to net at least three times the rent of the property in which you are applying;
- no evictions or foreclosures in the last five years;
- no active bankruptcies (only discharged bankruptcies will be considered).
Visit the OUR RENTALS page to see the available properties.
Click CONTACT LEASING AGENT to schedule to view the property (we highly recommend viewing the property BEFORE remitting a deposit).
Click the APPLY ONLINE to apply. Please have the following items available for uploading to the application:
- Valid Driver’s License or ID
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Income (the last two months of consecutive pay stubs and/or all income award letters i.e. child support/alimony, SSI, etc.)
- Application fee ($50 for each person age 18 and over)
Once ALL of Step 4 has been completed, the leasing department will process your application. We will perform the necessary background investigation (which includes, but not limited to credit check, employment and rental history verification).
Your completed application will be submitted for review and then our office will contact you to let you know if you were approved or denied. (Please be reminded the process can take up to 3 to 5 business days.)
IF APPROVED, you will be given the opportunity to pay your deposit, revisit the property for a comprehensive review of the home, and schedule the lease signing. At the lease signing, our agent will be happy to go over the lease and its details.
Once you have signed the lease and paid the first month’s rent, you will receive your keys and access to your new home